Friday 15 June 2012

Jinxed


These came out really well considering everything was against me that day!
My camera wouldn't talk to the lenses, my lights were flashing bright one minute and too dark the next, I almost deleted all the photos I took by accident. Then my editing tools crashed, and not to mention my printer broke once I went to create prints for the client!? Thankfully my beautiful subject was a natural, I didn't have to guide her once throughout the whole shoot, which was astonishing for when she walked in she was the shyest thing on two legs and both Mummy and I were a little worried she wouldn't want her photos taken. After the first few shots she opened up as if she was a completely different person! No one was more thankful for her patients and confidence at that point for I'd never felt more un-professional in my life with everything going to pot.


No comments:

Post a Comment