Wednesday 23 July 2014

Flourless Chocolate Cake


The Taste
Nigella Lawson

Since going gluten free we've been expanding recipes and researching to find one's that don't need tweaking. My all time favourite is Nigella Lawson'Torta Caprese. This is a flour-less almond cake named after the Capri Islands. Ralph made this for me once and I was hooked, and it wasn't just me, I ended up trying to force it down throats of family members "I don't eat gluten free" they said as they waved their hands, "Just try it!" as it's not for celiacs, it just so happens to be made without anything that contains gluten. They too, ended up hooked. I had a go at making it myself and ended up fluffing up the recipe, and not in a good way. I think I'll leave it to the professional next time...

If you want to know how to make this visit

No comments:

Post a Comment