Tuesday 25 September 2012

The 'Brave' - Perth Scotland UK


Promoting 'Brave' in Perth, Scotland, UK

In August, the 3rd to be exact, I found myself across the road from The Playhouse Cinema in Perth (heavily pregnant may I add) taking part by photographing the Promotion for the release of Pixars animation film Brave. The City nightclub/pub hosted half-off meals if you had a ticket to see Brave along with a huge outdoor screen to watch the Olympic games, bouncy castles for the children and men in medieval clothing running around starting fights with each other, which both adults and children seemed to prefer over everything else, especially when they got to hold the swords.

The only thing I could complain about was that I couldn't jump into the sword fights myself! When our friend Cullum killed off his men and turned to the audience yelling "Do any others wish to challenge me!?" my standing up and accepting the challenge, 9 months pregnant and showing, was met with laughter from the crowd. I could have taken him!


No comments:

Post a Comment